Thursday, April 26, 2007

Finally done.

It's official. I am done with finals.

Everything went well and I am pleased with all my grades. My last final was a pretty miserable experience though.
The line to the testing center was ridiculous. It stretched across campus all the way to the JFSB. It took me two hours to get in to take my Chem 106 final. It was like being in Disneyland, execpt it definitely wasn't the happiest place on Earth. I'd think I was almost to the front of the line and then I'd turn a corner and see that I had a lot more to go.
I finally got my test at 7:30 and didn't get out of there until 10:30... what a great day.

Here are some shots of the line I had to endure. This was only the beginning...

Only one more day until I'm in Sequim doing... absolutely nothing :)

No comments: