Thursday, May 31, 2007

Paris.

After a very, very long plane ride, we finally arrived in Paris. We were so tired and jet-lagged, we could barely function. We went to bed really early. I was able to get in a good 9 hours of sleep in, Ally got about 4 hours and my got a grand total of 1 hour of sleep.
The first thing we did the next day way shop.
H&M... the reason I went to Europe. I found a whole lot of things and as usual, Ally found nothing.
After shopping, we started making our way towards the Louvre. We were so jet-lagged.
We came across this while we were walking to the Louvre and thought it was Notre Dame. We were wrong.
Outside of the Louvre. I've never been a fan of those glass pyramids.
We got lost within the first five minutes of looking around and we just sat there for awhile... we were so pathetic.

The Winged Victory of Samothrace... my favorite.


The next day we started out with the Musuem D'Orsay




My mom is an artist so she was pretty excited to see all the impressionist art.


Next, we went to the Champs-Élysées and had lunch and went to all the high-end designer stores.
The Arc de Triomph... I'm a fan

1 comment:

apple.com said...

DO take some good pictures in paris esp the "lourve"...enjoy your trip
Mademoiselle