Monday, July 30, 2007

24th of July.

Here in Utah, we get the day off on the 24th of July for Pioneer Day.
I had a pretty easy going day and later I went and hung out with Caroline Hilton and went to dinner at Zupas (I am so obsessed with that place right now).
We drove up to the Y and just sat in her car and talked.
Later we picked up another friend, Kamille, and went to the Malt Shoppe (yum). Then we went back to my apartment and watched a movie. It was a good day.

Caroline, Kamille and I

The funniest thing happened at the end of the night. I got a call from her right after she left my place asking me where she parked her car because she couldn't find it. Her car got towed.
I drove her over to the University Parking Enforcement place where she had to pay a pretty hefty fine to get her car back. Sorry Caroline.
We got our revenge though by stealing all of their mints... take that University Parking Enforcement!

1 comment:

Ally! said...

You totally left out the fact that I was there too.