Monday, October 1, 2007

Weekend Highlights.

  • Taking my first Organic Chemistry test and doing amazing.
  • Dancing at Rock the Block for hours in a mass group of thousands of people.
  • Staying up until 4:30 A.M. talking with Ashlie and Tyree.
  • Sleeping until noon and going to lunch with the girls.
  • Went to the mall TWICE on Saturday.
  • Seeing Kurtis Kildew for the first time in FIVE years.
  • Black and White Party.
  • Pies at Village Inn.
  • Ashlie using my place as her "Weekend Home."
  • Dinner with the Germany group.
  • Getting dressed up and going to the Vanity Fair Party.
  • Lots and lots of pictures.

September is over and I have to say, it has been a really good month.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

So, hey girl! I'm glad you have a blog, and that I found it, and that I can stalk you...!

I don't think mine is connected, and I haven't written in a while... and mine are pretty lame, but it goes back to like, 2003 so if you ever want to know what I was like in high school... whooop!

anyhow, I'm at michelleburnett.blogspot.com

LET'S BE BLOG FRIENDS. AND NEIGHBORS. READY GO!

Much love :)