Monday, November 19, 2007

I'm a brunette.

For months now, I've been talking about dyeing my hair dark. I never actually thought I would do it. But today, I did.

It was my first time EVER dyeing my hair and I was freaking out... and I'm still freaking out. I've been a natural blond my entire life and this is a HUGE change for me. Its a whole lot darker than I expected and its going to take me awhile to get used to. Right now, I hardly even recognize myself when I look in the mirror.
But, I'm pretty excited about it. This is by far the most daring thing I've ever done. And I'm thinking I'm going to like it a whole lot better when I curl it like I normally do.
Before.
After.
Twins.
Not so twins.
This was Sarah, the girl who colored my hair. She was so great. If you're wanting to get your hair done, go to Sarah at Haven. Seriously.

3 comments:

sarah marie. said...

yay! you look great and it will be even more incredible curly. thanks!

Ashlie said...

Um....ok so I loved your comment on my blog, however, I'm offended that you spelled my name wrong. It's been almost 9 years Ashley... C'mon now.

Image Envy said...

IT LOOKS SO GOOD!!! I can't wait to see it in person!!!!!! IT LOOKS SO GOOD!!!!!