Monday, March 2, 2009

Since I've been gone #1

So, much has happened in the past 7 months that I have failed to update. I am determined to play catch-up and get updated on all the highlights of all that has happened.
Here is something new:
I got this.


That's right. I am now a Mac user.
All semester Ally's computer has been acting up and was basically worthless. Instead of wasting her time with it she just borrowed my computer most of time. One day she had a little "accident" with it involving a glass of water. Whoops. The computer was dead.
A few days later I went out and got the Mac as a replacement. Good choice. Plus, since I'm a student I got a free printer with it. Score!

Anyways, more updates to come later. For now, I have to go write my personal statement for Dental School applications. It is due in approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes and I have yet to start it!
(I have thought about it a little bit though. And isn't it the thought that counts? I hope the dental schools think so...)

No comments: