Thursday, March 12, 2009

Since I've been gone #3

I got in a car crash. Ouch.
It was all the way back in January, the first week of the semester.

The weather was bad. It had been blizzarding for days and not to mention my car was not exactly fit to be driving in the snow.
My tires are HORRIBLE (they haven't been replaced for at least 5 years, maybe longer) and something was up with my anti-lock breaks too.

So, I was driving down a hill when I slipped on some ice, lost control of the car and CRASHED right into a parked car.

It gets worse...
The car I crashed into, was a POLICE CAR.
That's right, a police car.
And, I was on my way to the gym at the time so I had to wait outside in the snow for over an hour in shorts and a t-shirt.

Not my finest hour.

1 comment:

Aj said...

Your way of writing is good. I liked it.