Sunday, May 10, 2009

Dear Paul.

I just remembered that in that same dream from last night, I threw your cot into that same river.
I don't know why I did this.

I have no explanation. Forgive me?

Also, I would like to apologize in advance for the disgusting cookies I am about to feed you. I was bored this morning so I decided to cook up a batch. But, I didn't have enough butter. I thought it would be enough though. Guess not. Forgive me in advance?

Love,
Ashley

P.S. Ally, I am still waiting for you explanation.

2 comments:

paul said...

1) Its okay, I have two.
2) Forgiven.

Ally! said...

I empathize with you about the cookies. I made brownies yesterday. Kind of.

I believe Dad said something along the line of "Ally, how did you manage to mess up brownies when all you had to do was add water to the mix?"

I don't know, Dad. I don't know.