Monday, May 25, 2009

Fun in Sequim.

Last weekend, Paul and I went up to Sequim to chill with my family and hang out with Ally before she started her internship.
We also went up to announce our engagement.
I decided to surprise them and see how long it took them to figure it out.
It took them a little while to notice the ring on my finger but they were pretty excited once they did.

My family has a thing for tide pools.
We go to them all the time.
Last weekend we went out to tide pools at Sequim Bay.
For once, we got there when the tide was out and were able to find lots of little critters.
Later, we had ourselves a BBQ.





I dedicate this photo to you Ally. Here is your duck.


Eddy looks scared.

Ally is so colorful.

5 comments:

Ally! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
paul said...

Sequim is sweet!

Ally! said...

Yay for my duck! I heart him. Although I am disappointed I didn't win the Sequim Duck Derby.

Paul, don't be so mean to Eddy.

Nancy said...

The photo of Paul and Eddy is cute but why did you show my messy kitchen? Thank you Ally for telling Paul not to be mean to Eddy!

paul said...

He likes it when I tease him!