Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Missionaries.

I think its about time I give a shout-out to my Sister Missionaries:

Sister (Heidi) Morris


This adorable girl is currently serving in the Provo, UT mission.
Next week is her 5 month mark.
____________________________________________________________
Sister (Heather) Low

Heather is serving in the Budapest, Hungary mission.
After 3 long months in the MTC, Heather finally made it to Hungary on Monday.
_________________________________________________________
When it came to living with these girls, there was NEVER a dull moment.
Words cannot express how much I love and miss them.
Last semester just wasn't the same without them around.
But, I am so very proud of them and cannot wait to get more letters!




1 comment:

Ally! said...

I love my missionaries!