Wednesday, July 22, 2009

One month away.

Lots of exciting things today.

Finally figured out what pictures we are sending out in invitations.
So, you get the pleasure of seeing the rest of the bunch.
(Enjoy)

I was at a dress fitting this morning at Alta Moda and found out that Utah Valley Bride Magazine wants to feature Paul and I in the next issue of their magazine.
(Seriously)

However, the most exciting thing about today was when I looked at my calendar and realized that today was July 22nd.
I am getting married in exactly ONE MONTH from today.
(Hooray)















3 comments:

Michelle said...

I always wondered how they find the people to showcase in that magazine! One thing's for sure, the people in that mag are always good looking and interesting. So cool! Can't wait to see the picture you chose for the invitations!

Ally! said...

You would have your wedding featured in a magazine.

Hey Michelle, as the lovely bridesmaids maybe we'll get to be in it, too. :)

Ryan & Jess said...

ashely! im so glad that you can begin your count down! haha those pictures are amazing and i am so excited for you! my mom wanted me to tell you that you look beautiful as well :)