Saturday, May 12, 2007

2001 things to do before I die.


I got this book my junior year in high school, crossed off a few things and then completely forgot about it. I came across it a few days ago and decided to start it up again.

This book is just one big list of things to do before you die. It has everything from learn to sing "Happy Birthday" in three languages to own a kooky umbrella. There are really easy things such as wear your seatbelt, have a V-8 and try a Krispy Kreme fresh from the oven. Then there are some seemingly impossible ones such as caddy for Tiger Woods, travel to another planet and rent a Virgin Island. There are also some pretty random ones too like videotape yourself eating and play it backwards.

I've decided that from now on I am going to cross off at least one thing per week.

I went through the entire book (all 2,001 things) and found everything I need to do while I am in Europe. This should be fun...

No comments: