Monday, May 14, 2007

100 things about me.

1. I brush my teeth at least 5 times a day
2. My favorite number is 2
3. My favorite color is black
4. I go to Brigham Young University
5. I have been to 27 different countries
6. I lived in Germany for 4 years
7. I am a natural blonde
8. I am an excellent multi-tasker... I always have to be doing at least 3 things at once
9. My eyelashes fell out but they're growing back now
10. I am a very light sleeper
11. I hate leaving voicemails
12. I am an identical twin
13. I don't like red meat
14. I am left handed
15. I always wake up a few minutes before my alarm clock goes off
16. I whistle a lot
17. I like to sew but I never finish anything I start
18. I wish I was a runner
19. I love oatmeal
20. When I was little I was obsessed with the Spice Girls
21. I fractured my spine in high school
22. My ankle pops every time I walk down stairs
23. I hate scary movies
24. I write in all capital letters
25. I love Harry Potter
26. I like it when people call me by my last name, Peet... no one ever does though
27. I like it when people call me Ash... no one ever does though
28. I really want to go to New York
29. I love to shop
30. I online shop whenever I'm bored
31. I watch too much TV
32. My summer job in high school was a gymnastics teacher
33. My dog Dazy is the best dog ever
34. When I sleep, I have to have one leg hanging out of the covers
35. I check my e-mail about 100 times a day
36. I am abnormally flexible
37. I went to a gifted school in elementary school
38. I don't like to swim and I'm not a big fan of the beach (I can't stand the sand)
39. I am obsessed with the song "Stolen" by Dashboard Confessional (the fast version)
40. I moved so much growing up that I don't know what to say when people ask me where I'm from
41. I like the taste of burnt food
42. I live in a 4 story condo
43. I'm very picky about my water
44. I drive a black Jetta
45. I love my Dolce and Gabbana sunglasses
46. I never carry cash
47. I went to 4 different elementary schools by the time I was in the 3rd grade
48. I have an older brother named Erik
49. I am one minute older than Ally
50. My dad is an Oral Surgeon
51. My mom is an Artist
52. I want to be an orthodontist
53. I always wish I took more pictures
54. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
55. I think mangos taste like dirt
56. I can't sing
57. I don't like to play sports
58. I love celebrating birthdays
59. I'm growing out my hair... I want it to be really long
60. I like to read but lately all I've been able to read are school books
61. I never forget a face
62. I love fashion
63. I hate playing video games
64. I work at my dad's Oral Surgery practice during breaks between semesters
65. I used to wear high heels everyday but I have just switched to flats
66. I stopped believing in Santa at a young age but never told anyone because I was afraid I wouldn't get presents anymore
67. I wear Clinique Happy perfume everyday and have been wearing it since the 6th grade
68. I always read gossip magazines when I am standing in line at the grocery store
69. My favorite part about going to the movies is watching the previews
70. I wore pink about everyday in middle school... now I don't even own anything pink
71. I am a dog person
72. I think best at night
73. I was a cheerleader my freshman and junior year in high school
74. I often get complemented on my hair
75. I loved London and plan on doing a study abroad there next summer
76. I shared a room with Ally for 16 years
77. I'd rather eat cookie dough than the actual baked cookie
78. I'd chose Target over Wal-Mart any day
79. I have a huge sweet tooth
80. I love to drive around and look at houses
81. Aside from dogs, my favorite animal is a giraffe
82. I had a speech impediment when I was little
83. I've gotten a speeding ticket
84. I like my ice cream melted
85. I am not a musical person
86. I have a piece of lead stuck in my left hand that has been there since the 3rd grade
87. I hate wearing my hair up
88. I made my own homecoming and prom dresses in high school
89. I'm majoring in Nutritional Science and plan on getting a minor in Chemistry
90. I've never had a cavity
91. I am Icelandic
92. I hate bananas
93. When I get tired I pick the mascara off my eyelashes
94. I usually have planned out what I'm going to wear each day a week in advance
95. I always shower at night
96. I love looking at blogs of people I don't know
97. Doing the dishes is my least favorite chore
98. I was once bit by a monkey
99. I am my own worst critic
100. It has taken me 2 weeks to finish this list and I am so happy to be done!

No comments: