Sunday, May 27, 2007

Paris: The Second Time Around.

We flew back to Paris for a day before heading home to the states. This was our "Eiffel Tower Day." We stayed in a hotel 2 blocks away from the Eiffel Tower and we were ashamed of ourselves for not even going close to it the 3 prior days we were there.

We bypassed the elevator and decided to take the stairs up. It really wasn't that bad.

At the top. I really liked looking out and finding all the landmarks like Notre Dame and the Arc de Triomph.
My pretty mom.

I think this picture is pretty funny. I was snarling at Ally because she was bugging me while my mom was trying to take my picture.

Later that night, we sat at a sidewalk cafe and drank Perrier while watching the Eiffel Tower light show.


We also made it to Notre Dame that day. Ally got lost on the Subway on the way there. I thought it was hilarious and was laughing the entire time we were sitting and waiting for her to find her way back. My mom and Ally weren't too amused though.

No comments: