Saturday, July 7, 2007

4th of July.

The early part of my 4th of July was none to exciting. I woke up early and had a long list of things I needed to do. However, the most productive thing I could manage to do all morning was go to Nordstroms with Ally to look at designer sunglasses, men's Seven jeans and baby shoes. Why did we go look at those things? No reason at all.
Needless to say, I didn't cross anything off my list.

In the afternoon, we went to Lehi to spend time with my relatives. My parents were visiting my other grandpa (who is in the hospital right now) and were lucky enough to miss the family feud that took place... Don't ask.
It was a very short visit for Ally and I in Lehi that day.

Later that night, Jay Brown came down to Provo and we had a fun time. We went to watch the firework show and picked a random spot on the grass by Heritage Halls. It was probably the worst spot we could have found. The bell tower blocked our view and we were only able to see the fireworks that went really high... it was pretty funny. I had a really good time.

No comments: