Saturday, July 7, 2007

This is sad.

Seriously. This is the entire contents of my fridge.

I have never seen a fridge this empty. It's been like this for about a week now and it was just so pathetic that I had to take a picture.

2 yogurts, a bag of baby carrots, a couple bottles of water, turkey lunch meat and a carton of milk (and if you look close enough you'll see that the milk carton is actually empty... we were just keeping it in there to fill up space).

And Ally and I share all this food between the two of us.
Lucky for us, our parents came to visit. After being with them in Washington for 2 months, they decided they missed us too much so they came and visited us 6 days after Ally and I left them to come back to school (hmm... now that I think of it, we may not have been their entire motive for coming to Utah. Their visit might have something to do with the fact that all our relatives happen to live here).

As always, it's always great when they come to visit. It's kind of like Christmas every time they come (which is pretty often). We spend a lot of quality family time together, do lots of shopping, go out to eat and (best of all) get our fridge stocked. Our parents very willingly took us to Costco to fill up on everything. Thanks Mom and Dad.

They've been here about a week and they will be going home to Washington in 2 short days. I've really enjoyed their visit and the time they spent me with here- and that's not just because they spoil me rotten. My parents are awesome and there is no one better that them.

No comments: