Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Canon Powershot SD1000

I bought a new camera.
My current camera hasn't been doing to well lately. It was getting old and had so many things wrong with it. I knew it was only a matter of time until it stopped working.


Everywhere I looked said this one was the best. It was the top seller on every website I looked at and got really good reviews. I'm so excited.

I did a really dumb thing though. I bought it online on amazon.com and they were having this special where I could get free 2-day delivery. I was really happy that it would come in the mail on Friday and I would be able to use it the rest of the time I'm in Washington! It wasn't until it had already been shipped that I realized I had it sent to my address in Provo.
Dang it!

I won't even get to use it until I go back to Utah on September 2nd. So much for the 2-day delivery...

No comments: