Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Sequim to Port Angeles.

Today, Erik and I went on an 18 mile bike ride from Sequim to Port Angeles. There is a great trail that goes between the two towns that took us through farmlands, forests and along the ocean.

When we got to Port Angeles, we met up with my mom and went to a few shops around the town. Instead of riding back home, I drove back with my mom. She had some errands she wanted me to run with her (helping her pick out jewelry at The Stain Glass shop and going to the fabric store). Naturally, Erik didn't want to go with us so he headed back home. He rode all the way back, through Sequim and up a VERY LARGE hill to our house.
He totaled 40 miles for the day!


Erik got hungry and stopped at this trailer along the way that sold Mexican food. The food looked pretty good actually... we'll see how he feels tomorrow though.


No comments: