Saturday, April 26, 2008

La Push.

Today we drove out to La Push and went to First Beach (or was it Second Beach? I can't remember). La Push is an Indian Reservation close to where my parents live in Sequim. We hiked around and took a lot of pictures. Eddy got to come. He loved it.

And no, it wasn't really sunglasses weather. I'm just having eye problems again. Its that same kind of corneal abrasion type thing that I had a couple of weeks ago, only this time not as bad because I can open my eyes and see. I'm actually wearing two pairs of glasses in these pictures.
Oh man. It has definitely not been a good eye year for me.










1 comment:

Savitrii said...

Hey Ash! Cool, I found your blog. :) Hope you're doing great. Oh and p.s., that tree looks like the tree from the books! Trippy!