Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Zoo and the Circus.

We finished finals on Wednesday and hopped on a plane to come to Sequim for a couple of days to visit my parents and celebrate my mom's birthday. Yesterday, we headed to Seattle for the day. First, we went to the Zoo. Its the same zoo we would go to all the time that one year we lived in Washington about 13 years ago. Then we went to dinner with some family friends who I haven't seen for about 15 years. After that we went to the Cirque du Soleil show Corteo. Pretty cool. It was a fun day. We didn't get back until way late.

Here are some pictures from the Zoo. My mom was there too. She was the one taking all the pictures and didn't make it into any of them. No pictures of Corteo though... cameras weren't aloud.

On a side note, I managed to rip a very large hole into the inner thigh of the jeans I was wearing that day. True Religions. It happened at the beginning of the day and continued to get bigger as the day went on. I wasn't too happy with that.


1 comment:

Heidi said...

heh heh you and ally are turtles and how did you manage to rip a hole in your pants?