Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Trash Party.

Today, the girls of CT 36 had a "Lets take out the trash!" Party.
Our trash has really been building up lately and it was starting to stink up the place. It was really becoming a problem. So, today while I was on campus I made an event on facebook that we were all going to take out that trash tonight at 9 and sent it to my roommates. Fortunately, they both said they were attending.
It was the best party ever.
Here's what the invitation said:
It's that time again guys, time to take out the trash.
I don't know if you noticed, but our kitchen has been smelling really bad lately and I'm pretty sure I've figured out where its coming from: those bags of garbage we've had laying around for the last couple days. Maybe we should do something about it?
Also, have you been inside Ally's room lately? Heidi, you really messed that place up. Maybe you could help her out a little and take out one of those 50 million bags of garbage she has in her room. Its the least you can do, considering its your fault
Here's the plan: We are going to meet in the kitchen of Chatham Towne 36 at 9:00 with all of our trash and then we are going to walk over to the dumpster together. Sound good?
Does anyone remember how to get to the dumpster though? Its been awhile since I've been there so I'm not really sure how to get there anymore. I'll probably get lost so I'm going to need someone else to lead the way.

1 comment:

Ashlie said...

I was SO disappointed I couldn't make it! LOL Looks like you guys had fun though. I miss you girls!