Monday, April 14, 2008

New Plan.

So, here is my new plan.

For as long as I have been in college, I have always planned to take the DAT after my Junior year, somewhere around May 2009ish. Now, I have decided I am going to take it in about 3 months... almost a year earlier than originally planned.

I decided this a couple of days ago when I discovered I didn't get the job I wanted for the summer. Suddenly, the summer became very open and I needed to find something to do for the next 4 months here in Provo. So, that got me thinking. I only have 2 more classes to take before I can take the DAT, Physiology and Genetics, and I was planning on taking them this fall. I decided that I am going to take them in the spring instead, take a DAT Prep course this summer and then take the DAT around August and just be done with it while everything is still fresh on my mind.

Good plan. I'm pretty excited about it (and nervous). I really don't know why I didn't think of it before.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

lets go and buy juno..deal deal!!!