Monday, April 14, 2008

Weekend with Danni.

I hung out with my friend Danni a lot this weekend. She and I met our very first semester of college in the summer when we lived on the same floor in Heritage. She is so great and I love having her as a friend. Whenever I need a friend to go out dancing with me, I know who to call.

On Friday, Ally, Danni and I went to Rock the Block and we, well... Rocked the Block. So much fun. We had to call it a night early though because all the dancing messed up Ally's stitches from her Nitric Acid burn. Seriously. Poor Ally.

On Saturday night, Danni and I went to this Bonfire Bash up in the canyon and had a blast. I seriously wasn't planning on having as much fun as I did. It was just a ton of people centered around this giant bonfire. We had a fun night filled with dancing, hanging out with people and mattress jumping (haha).
The party ended and we were not ready to go. I came home and I was just filthy. I had ash everywhere. Its a good thing that spring is finally here because my favorite UGG boots are trash.

No comments: