Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Since I've been gone #2

Here's something else you may have missed during my little blogging hiatus:

This is Paul.We were set up on a date back in November when my twin sister was dating his roommate. It went very well. He picked me up in a limo. 'Nuff said.
But, in January he moved up to Portland to work for Intel for awhile. Sad. He's nice enough to come and visit me every couple weekends though. Tomorrow we're meeting up in California to spend the weekend with some of his family in Folsom and visit Fairfield where I used to live.
Can't wait.

2 comments:

Angela and Keith said...

Wow, a limo?! That's awesome.
And I'm super jealous you're going to Fairfield. You should take him to Scandia!

Michelle said...

He's adorable. Not as adorable as you, clearly, but, still. I like you two.