Friday, May 8, 2009

Fun in Cali.

Last weekend, Paul and I took a little road-trip down to California.
The 11.5 hours it took us to get from Hillsboro to Palo Alto (where his sister lives) seemed to take forever.
Still, it was a fun adventure filled with lots of good times and SURPRISES.

For weeks, Paul has been telling me that he had a surprise in store for me in California.
Friday night came and we got all dressed up and went into the city.
I had no idea what we were doing until we turned the corner and saw a sign for:

Wicked

He got us tickets to see Wicked!
It was the ultimate surprise considering I didn't even know Wicked was in San Francisco.
And yes, Wicked really was everything I thought it would be and more.
It was so great.
I've been listening to the songs all week. Can't get enough.
Here are lots and lots of pictures of us all dressed up and on the town:







On Saturday, we went to a wedding reception for Paul and Annette's friend.
It was lovely.

1 comment:

Ally! said...

Do you think Paul will get me tickets to see Wicked, too?