Tuesday, May 5, 2009

New job. (Kind of)

This week I officially begin my new full time job:
studying for the DAT.
This "job"of my mine will last from now until June-ish (haven't decided on an exact date to take the DAT yet) and will consist of me studying for the DAT.
All day. Everyday.

This "job" of mine will take place in Hillsboro, OR...where Paul lives.
I'm living in a house that a girl in his ward owns.
There is another girl who lives there with us who I have yet to meet.
Even though we share a bathroom and have rooms right next to each other, we have yet to cross paths.
Weird. We just have opposite schedules, I guess.

I can't seem to get any Internet access on my laptop at the house.
At first I thought it was a curse. Now, I realized its probably a blessing in disguise.
Since I have no Internet (or TV either) there's nothing left for me to do except study... so I do.
All day. Everyday.

Because of my lack of internet, I've been behind on the updates.
I have lots of fun pictures and stories to share.
But, since I can only get on the internet at Paul's house (or in the parking lot of Intel as I discovered today) they will be slow to come.
However, they will come!

1 comment: